Before I install Fedora Core 3...

Norman Nunn npnunn at verizon.net
Sat Dec 4 23:15:51 UTC 2004

I have found FC3 works better in most ways than FC2, especially the auto
mounting feature for USB devices.  That is slick.  I have continued to
be very pleased with the FC updates.

I did have serious trouble with CrossOver 4.0.  If you are dependent on
that to run MSOffice, you may want to wait for the update due out soon.
I had to edit grub.conf because it set up the boot menu as hidden.
Also, the setup did not present a means to add other partitions on the
disk for win2000, dos and my data partitions.

Also, I have found it is generally a good idea to look over the archives
for any problems with a new release that might affect my installation.

Norm