Mailing list message stats for November 2004

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Dec 5 04:28:23 UTC 2004

Scot L. Harris wrote:
> Yet another month has roared by.  This past month saw record levels of
> traffic.  Primarily due to the release of FC3.  Good job everyone!
>

> Total messages 9229
>
> Issues marked as solved 112

The mailer information used is again interesting. It is great that
Thunderbird standalone and mozilla are holding ground.
The subjects and the resolved issues is nice to have also. This makes it
sort of a quick reference for issues that one might have with their
hardware or system setups.
Thanks for formatting and posting these statistics. all that is needed
is links to the issue solutions, but then we'd get too lazy.
Thanks!
Jim

--
Hate is like acid.  It can damage the vessel in which it is stored as well
as destroy the object on which it is poured.