FC3 selinux effects noticed

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Dec 5 09:02:45 UTC 2004

Two notes on selinux and I have more investigation to do on these.
1)  mysql breaks very badly on boot up when an attempt is made to start it
up by the system.
2)  The cd burner has changed from hl-dt st to adaptec non cccs fake all
    of this with selinux enabled.  I don't know if the cd burner will
    actually burn a disk or not in this state let alone burn it accurately.
    I'll find out a little later.  I'm using the test FC3 speakup and that
    replaced FC2 when system was last installed on this machine.