Question about FC3 installation using PXE+NFS+Kickstart

dzho002 zhou_dx at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 09:15:01 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I am trying to setup a FC3 installation server. So
far, DHCP+TFTP+PXE part works OK. My problem is the
installation fails when starting copying RPMs. The
error message says "fedora-logos-1.1.29.1" can not be
opened ...." .
My question is if the nfs setting in my kickstart file
is  :
nfs --server 192.168.1.177 --dir /data/network-install
, where (in which directory) should I put those 4
Fedora Core3 installation ISO images?

Thanks and Regards,
Dan

=====