Re: (no subject)

Marvin Dickens wrote:

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 18:37 -0700, Scott wrote:

frankly, i don't think you're ready for linux yet.

rday

What is this? Do you honestly believe anybody gives a damn what you
think? Get a clue: This is a mailing
list specifically for helping people have a quality
experience with FC Linux (Newbies and otherwise).

Marvin Dickens

Pardon me, but nothing above your name was written by me. Please try to be a bit more accurate in your quoting

Thank you.