Entourage + Outlook >> Linux

Lotsa Cabo lotsacabo at spamjammer.com
Sun Dec 5 15:34:58 UTC 2004

Okay, this is an odd one.  I've been looking for a few days now and can't
find anyone that has actually done either.

I have mail sitting on my PowerBook in Apple Mail.  I pulled it into
Entourage in hopes to have an "export" function (no dice).  I also have mail
on my XP PC in Outlook.  How the heck can I get the contents from BOTH and
pull it into a proper mail client in Linux (I am assuming Evolution).

Any ideas?

Thanx,
Ryan