FC3: grub hangs in ide+scsi box

Cyber Source peter at cybersource.us
Sun Dec 5 20:26:07 UTC 2004

My guess would be that the initrd file was created with a config to load
the wrong module for your RAID. I would try manually loading modules
from a rescue disk, when you find the right one, put it in your
/etc/modprobe.conf file and then recreate your initrd file.

--
cybersource.us
                         115 Richfield Road