FC3: grub hangs in ide+scsi box

Cyber Source peter at cybersource.us
Mon Dec 6 00:10:01 UTC 2004

that's what i meant. Check your BIOS and make sure your hitting your IDE
drives BEFORE your SCSI drives. Then boot with the rescue disk, mount
the drive when prompted, then chroot /mnt/sysimage, then run
"grub-install /dev/hda", without the quotes, that will install grub to
the MBR of the first IDE drive. That should do ya

--
cybersource.us
                         115 Richfield Road