djbdns

Mark Neidorff mark at neidorff.com
Sun Dec 5 19:57:44 UTC 2004

Now that you have heard the other side, take a look at the site:
www.djbdnsrocks.org .  It leads you through downloading a single file,
extracting the djbdns file, patching, installing and configuring the name
server.  No, it does not violate Bernstein's license, but it does make the
setup and configuration easy.

Mark

--
Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I'll show you A-flat minor.