Haldaemon and Vmware

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Mon Dec 6 03:31:33 UTC 2004

On Monday 06 December 2004 11:07, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> Please post no "post no HTML" messages.
>
> Really, I'm in sympathy with the desire not to have to read HTML.

Fact is, they're difficult to read with kmail's default settings. At one time
I had a per script that stripped HTML out of web pages and discovered I
achieved a 90% reduction in file sized.

I really do not want people infringing on my good nature (such as it is) by
stealing my bandwidth. I'm on dialup, and _I_ pay the bill, and _I_ get to
wait while email clears my line.

If someone wants to pay for a wireless link or bidirectional sat _and_ pay me
for my time, then I will grin and bear it.

--

Cheers
John Summerfield