Re: VNC: Which desktop it displays

Shane Presley wrote:
With FC3, I seem to be getting a new virtual desktop.  I guess that
would be useful to run X applications.  But is there a way to use VNC
to display the exact same thing that my locally attached
keyboard/mouse/monitor see?  So if I change something remotely using
VNC, the local monitor also displays my changes.  Just as if I was at
the console?

http://www.realvnc.com/v4/x0.html

Paul.