Re: Cyrus-imap question

Sasa Stupar schrieb:
Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Yes. The best method is to use

http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/rtcyrus2.html

The FC3 Sendmail has socketmap support compiled in.

A more basic one to use (at least)

define(`confLOCAL_MAILER', `cyrusv2')
MAILER(cyrusv2)

Alexander

OK, I have added the last two lines you have suggested and rebuild sendmail. Now the problem is that my sendmail build for cyrus socket at /var/imap/socket/lmtp but this dir/file doesn't even exists. Moreover, cyrus.conf shows this for socket:
lmtpunix cmd="lmtpd" listen="/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp" prefork=1
which dir does exists.
So, how do I modify line in sendmail.m4 so it will find socket /var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp ?

Sasa

It's in the Alexandes link, so just insert this: define(`CYRUS_LMTP_SOCKET',`/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp')dnl

and do the m4-thing again. This should work.

HTH
Roger