Re: FC3 & YUM - Options Error: Not a boolean: 1

Laurence Orchard wrote:
Unfortunately that doesn't help much!
listed is my complete yum.conf, I do not have a yum.repos directory.

The version of yum that ships with FC3 creates a /etc/yum.repos.d directory, as does the fedora-release package, which includes some files that are in that directory. Did you delete the directory?

What's the output of:

$ rpm -q yum fedora-release

Paul.