Enterprise mail server

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 18:16:19 UTC 2004

On a courier IMAP server with squirrelmail, I found the biggest
performance boost to be turning on server side sorting.  I am not sure
if uw-imap supports this functionality or not, if it does by all means
turn it on.  This combined with an imap proxy and a php accelerator
allow me to handle multiple users with 2+ gigs of mail each on a 1ghz
PIII.

-Jon