Contents of fedora-list digest.

Bill Case billlinux at rogers.com
Mon Dec 6 21:39:53 UTC 2004

I love this mailing list. I really do.  I have solved more problems here
reading other peoples mail than I have on all the other forums and
mailing lists I belong to.

One thought however.  Since the digest is automagically generated by RH
anyways (I would guess), can it be generated with active links between
the header list and the messages in the body.  Maybe just the message
numbers could be active. Then a subscriber could directly go to the
messages of interest and skip the long messages in between -- nothing
against long messages per se -- some people have big problems.

The 'back' button and scroll bar can take care of returning to the
header to find the next message of interest.

Just a thought -- beats doing my work.

Regards Bill