Contents of fedora-list digest.

Satish Balay balay at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 6 21:44:36 UTC 2004

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Bill Case wrote:

> One thought however.  Since the digest is automagically generated by RH
> anyways (I would guess), can it be generated with active links between
> the header list and the messages in the body.  Maybe just the message
> numbers could be active. Then a subscriber could directly go to the
> messages of interest and skip the long messages in between -- nothing
> against long messages per se -- some people have big problems.

Oh - you want 'html-text' instead of 'plain-text' digest.

Please go to your subscription options - and change them to use
'MIME-digest' instead of 'plain-text' digest. It has this extra
browsing features (via email attachment feature) - and at the same
time preserves threads - when you reply to them.

I hope redhat removes the 'plain-text' digest mode off the lists.

Satish