ATTN SELF-STYLED LIST POLICE (was RE: Mr. Day)

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Tue Dec 7 04:09:06 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 21:57 -0600, Thomas Cameron wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 11:44 +0800, John Summerfield wrote:
> > On Tuesday 07 December 2004 11:37, Thomas Cameron wrote:
> > > Guess what
> >
> > You need a cold shower.
>
> Probably so.  It doesn't obviate the fact that people need to be nicer
> to newbies (and each other) on this list.
>
> Cheers,
> Thomas

Skip the cold shower. I agree with everything you said. As you said, it
all goes back to what this
community is supposed to be about. The reason I'm
on this list (As well as the others I am on...) is
because usenet is no longer usable.

If you took the bs posts such as those that you described and put them
on usenet, you'd never know they were not original posts to usenet.

Best regards

Marvin Dickens