sound drivers

seth henderson sithlord55 at cox.net
Tue Dec 7 05:32:05 UTC 2004

I am new to Linux in general.  I just installed Fedora Core 3 and
everything works great except for the integrated sound card on my
motherboard.  The motherboard is an Intel Celeron based chipset (model
D845GLVA).  I went to intel's website and found audio drivers for Red
Hat 8 and 9.  My question is, will these drivers work for this
distribution and if so, what is the best procedure for downloading and
installing the drivers.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
-Seth