software raid and grub on FC3

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Tue Dec 7 15:14:38 UTC 2004

Brian T. Brunner wrote:
> Another note: lilo was not an option during FC3 install.  It was Grub or Nothing.

I'm using kickstart for my installations and have "bootloader --useLilo"
in my generic ks.cfg file, plus "-grub" line in package selection
section.  It still worked on  FC3.  System was installed with only LILO
boot loader.  Anaconda generated grub.conf just in case I change my mind
later on (not likely to happen ;-) ).