Odd web site behaviour using any browser in FC2 and FC3

Greg Guldenschuh Greg at gguldens.org
Tue Dec 7 19:04:16 UTC 2004

Rahul,
   Although the specific reference supplied was not the issue, you pointed
me close enough to the answer that I found it.  The article you mentioned
showed how to set one of thewin_scaling parameters.  While looking around in
/proc/sys/net/ipv4 I found a file named tcp_ecn which contained the value
"1" I changed it to "0" using the echo command in the article and that fixed
the problem I was having with the site www.galottery.com.

Thanks for the assist!
Greg Guldenschuh