DSL

EGoldcp1 at aol.com EGoldcp1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 10:20:44 UTC 2004

Dear  Sir or Madam:
I  have split up my hard drive and have installed on one side Windows and the
other  is Linux.  I used to use to a dial  up modem to excess the Internet.
But now I have switched to DSL.
I  live in Germany at the moment and I use T-DSL. I have a FritzBOx Sl modem
unit.  (DSL) My connection from the  FritzBox (modem) is over Lan connection.
 And everything works great.  But when I wanted to get Linux up and running I
just can’t seem to get it  going.  I have tried everything it  says to do but
it just won’t work.
I  have AOL as my Internet provider but it doesn’t seem to recognize AOL.
Linux worked fine with my dial up  modem.  Maybe I need to install USB
connection as well or will this interfere with my Lan connection.  I don’t want to
make any mistakes with  my Windows DSL because it works just fine.  So any help
would be much appreciated. I just need to know step by step  how to install DSL
for LINUX.  Thanking you in advance.
Ted