Environmental disaster

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Dec 9 01:45:54 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 01:30, John Summerfield wrote:
>On Tuesday 07 December 2004 22:40, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Tuesday 07 December 2004 02:33, John Summerfield wrote:
>> >On Tuesday 07 December 2004 15:06, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> >
>> >I was going to reply off-list to Gene, but the likelihood is some
>> > others will be interested too. Let's not have a big discussion
>> > about it tho.

[...]
>Crumbs, you didn't try very hard. Plug this sentence (without
> quotes) into your favourite google:
>
>Port Geographe is a beach a little east of Busselton.

Mmm, sounds like you all need a little of our 2nd amendment down
under.  That would make the responsible parties notice you a little
quicker I think.

I still don't know the exact location, guessing its someplace on the
north coast?  And the whole problem started with the construction of
the breakwater?  Looks like a pretty good example of damned if you
do, and damned if you don't.  I hope it gets worked out so everybody
has their cake and can eat it too...

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)