Update icon freezing

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Thu Dec 9 07:48:00 UTC 2004

I have two similar machine (basically same configuration files)
The update icon on a machine is working fine switching from red to blue
and becoming red when some update is ready, on the other it keeps
staying blue saying searching for updates, and at same  time if I run
update from menu, update starts searching and installing updats

Any hint??

Tnx

--
 Antonio
 Working with Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 on Linux Fedora Core 3