GRUB Problem

R. S. Patil kpr_rspatil at sancharnet.in
Thu Dec 9 12:47:52 UTC 2004

Dear Friends,

I installed FC3 On a Hard disk and worked for
quite some time till date. Today to compare its
performance with RH 9 i decided to do a fresh
install of RH 9 and recreated swap, / partition.
and did a fresh install of RH9. Installation
completed successfully and  system rebooted.

Now  instead of  booting  RH it shows a console
in which i could see GRUB> and it waits for
some commands. when i pressed it shows various
commands. I repeated installation many times but
same result. It seems that GRUB is causing some
problem.

Can somebody tell me how could I come out of this ?

Thanks and Best Regards.

R. S. Patil