FC2 evolution problem?

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Thu Dec 9 15:52:49 UTC 2004

I seem to remember a few weeks back reading about a problem with
evolution on FC2.  After the update of one of the library packages it
seemed there was some kind of problem running 1.4.6 version of
evolution.  The message I remember reading suggested upgrading evolution
to the 2.0 version.

Is that still a problem or has this been fixed with one of the recent
updates to FC2?

I really don't want or need to upgrade evolution at this time and have
been holding off upgrading other packages due to this problem.

Searches through the mailing list have provided no additional
information on this problem.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

I hope the ``Eurythmics'' practice birth control ...