Red Hat Summit: how much Fedora?

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Dec 9 16:57:59 UTC 2004

Saw the announcement for this:
<http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/>

The "Technical Track" description says:

  Technical Track: Interactive sessions will feature topics such as
  performance optimization, Fedora Project, open source technology trends
  and high performance computing clusters.

If there are actual Fedora-summit discussions and meaningful work going on,
I'd be very interested in attending. However, if it's largely a marketing
fest, I'd rather not.

Anyone else going? Any RH technical people have opinions about the
usefulness?

(Feel free to mail me off-list about this, if need be!)