public blacklists

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Fri Dec 10 04:02:18 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 22:48, Mike Klinke wrote:

> Hmmm, interesting .... I wonder if they will evenutally whitelist
> the subscribers or just let the auto-whitelisting take care of
> things.
>
> Regards, Mike Klinke

I would say let the auto whitelisting take care of it.  Just set the
expiration time on it for several days.  Your first message will hit the
delay time but subsequent messages will not be delayed.  Those that post
regularly should see little if any impact.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?