Electronic

Jay Moore jaymo at mail.bokler.com
Fri Dec 10 06:43:34 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 00:22, Eric Tanguy wrote:
> I'm looking for packages for electronic circuit scheme and electronic
> circuit simulation.
> Any idea ?
> Thanks

Try Googling for "spice circuit simulation"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=spice+circuit+simulation&btnG=Google+Search

I've seen it in FreeBSD's ports collection, but never tried it. I
checked two or three of the links Google turned up & didn't see a link
to a free port/package. I would have thought the UC Berkeley's website
would have it as that's where it was developed (under contract to the US
Air Force IIRC), and they have this great tradition of providing free
software.

Good luck & let us know what you find  :)

Jay