Cd player

Mark Haney markh at uptimecomputer.net
Fri Dec 10 13:34:50 UTC 2004

I'm having trouble getting sounds from my CD player.  I remembered an
issue with getting sound in FC2 and having to run alsamixer to turn the
CD sound back on, but in this case when I did that, it didn't work.  Is
there something else going on?  I have sound in every other way so it's
not the card.

Mark Haney
markh at uptimecomputer.net
Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) Kernel: 2.6.9-1.681_FC3 GNU/Linux
08:33:39 up 1 day, 19:19, 2 users, load average: 0.92, 0.49, 0.37