Re: What is up with fonts in FC3????

Kevin Freeman wrote:
On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 10:20 -0600, Kenny Gow wrote:

You're not the only one. The same fonts I used in FC2 in Thunderbird and Firefox look more spread out now and it's
a lot less pleasing. I don't know what happened, but it's
annoying and I may have to change my default fonts.....

--Kenny

In /etc/X11/xorg.conf does the parameter DisplaySize in the Monitor
section correspond to the viewable portion of your monitor?

Kevin Freeman

Yeah, I have the correct DisplaySize settings for my monitor in my xorg.conf file.

The same values worked fine in FC2 on the same machine. So
I don't know what has changed, but something has. It all
works, just looks a bit different and maybe I'll get used
to it or experiment with other fonts.

Thanks,
Kenny