No /dev/ttyUSB?

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Fri Dec 10 18:56:32 UTC 2004

Am Fr, den 10.12.2004 schrieb fjjo um 19:51:

> I don't have any ttyUSB port on Fedora 3.
> Normally you should have some of these ports.
> My Tungsten T3 is connected and also in var/log/messages I see that it is connected to ttyUSB0, but I
> cannot find that port and it doesn't communicate
>
> Does anyone know how this comes? COmmunication with Jpilot of kpilot doesn't work now.

> Frank

Please search the list archive for pilot and udev. Since the last month
there were several postings about how to achieve communication with an
USB connected handheld.

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/udev

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp
Serendipity 19:54:46 up 14:35, 16 users, 0.65, 0.53, 0.47