Postgre SQL TCP/IP access FC2?

Eric Scott scottclansman at cwazy.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 23:14:13 UTC 2004

Aly Dharshi wrote:

> Are you using mono to compile your C# proggies ?
>
> ASD.

Yeah.  Just downloaded it this week; I've tinkered a bit with Visual
Studio .NET on Windows, but have gotten so fed up with M$ products and
their issues that I've switched over to Linux completely for server use
and everything.  I lost a bit in the transfer, but Mono has the most
potential of anything I've seen of bridging the gap between Windows and
Linux.  MonoDevelop rocks!  (Though it's still incomplete in comparison
to Visual Studio, which is expected of a project in-progress like Mono)
        Cheerio,
            ES