[RESOLVED] A long, strange FC3 problem (an nVidia / Radeon problem)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 14:49:33 UTC 2004

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:07:13 -0700, Summer Brooks <brooksj at wildhorse.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions while I was debugging this issue... and
> I hope someone takes a deeper look at what's going on here.  It's
> definitely wacky.

If you want one of the fedora developers to take a deeper look, and
assuming you are only using the video drivers that come with fedora...
you will have to file a bug report at bugzilla.redhat.com against
fedora core, xorg-x11 component. detailing as much information as
possible about your hardware.  If the problem only happens when using
the propreitary nvidia or ati drivers, don't bother filing a bug at
redhat, you'll have to file a bug with the nvidia or ati. This might
be an upstream xorg issue, and if so, you will have to file a bug
upstream at bugzilla.freedesktop.org against the 'xorg' product.

-jef