checkSum under windows

Jim lawrence.jim at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 16:15:21 UTC 2004

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 17:05:25 +0100, sako <napsterclinton at web.de> wrote:

> anybody can give me a hind how to do it?
> a link about that will be also fine.
>
> thank you
> Sako
> --
>
> you need to test your  ISO images ??   if so here is the way to do it

in windows    download md5sum.exe  from linuxiso.org  save to your C:\ folder
copy your iso to your C:\ folder
get the md5sum from the site where you downloaded the iso's from
click start   then RUN
type in the run box    cmd
click ok
get to the C:\>  then type this     md5sum FC3-i386-disc1.iso
when it is done it will spit out a md5sum #  comparwe it to the # from
the site where you downloaded the iso from do this to all of your isos
BEFORE you burn them

--
James Lawrence
NY