LCD problem for fedora core 3 on HP nx5000

ZHANG YD yuandanzhang at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 00:55:43 UTC 2004

I tried your way, but not work too. after open up
Display Setting Window:

System Settings -> Display, there are 3 tabs
'Settings' 'Hardware' 'Dual Head'

>From 'Hardware' tab, there are 'Configure' buttons for
'Monitor type' and 'Vedio Card'

Under 'Monitor type' Configure, there is a list of
types including generic type. However, all of them are
not active, ie no way to may changes

Under 'Video Card' Configure, seelction for different
video card is active.

Any suggests how I go?

Thanks a lot