problem with boot-floppy

jan hendrik brueggemeier jan at pingfm.org
Tue Dec 14 11:09:10 UTC 2004

hi,

i am experiencing  problem installing fedora via network or from hd on lap
(targa visonary 1100). my cd-drive is broken so i am using
bootdisk-floppy.
floppy boots, prompt pops up where i can choose the type like linux
media-check or text etc. either method i choose my screen turns into
colourfull mess and it looks it is melting
i have no clue how i can continue the installation without a
cd-drive.

please help! and thanks in advance!

jan

..........pingfm.....141.54.160.48 ... .. . .
live audio/video, everysunday from 20:00 CET/GMT +1
at http://pingfm.org, irc-net-chat: #pingfm