FC3 install on Adaptec 2410SA - Adaptec says NO

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Tue Dec 14 22:12:53 UTC 2004

I don't know if this can help you, but it works for me.
My system is a normal Athlon XP 1800 with the same controller as you.
I tried to install FC3 some times, but only the last clean install and
booting were when I disabled the "write cache" for the drivers.

My 2410 is PCI64, but I put it in a PCI32 bus and it works well.

I hope this help you. Say us if that.

Salu2

--
    Samuel Díaz García