hostid gives identical values on all FC machines

aaron hirsch aaronh at uptime.net
Tue Dec 14 23:01:35 UTC 2004

Verify you have actually change the hostname of the machines in
questions.../etc/sysconfig/network & /etc/hosts...the value you show is
returned when localhost.localdomain is in /etc/sysconfig/network...i saw
the same issue, change the values in the files and issue the hostname
<realhostname> command and try again.