begging for update of evolution-connector package 2.0.3 (please?)

Ben Russo ben at muppethouse.com
Wed Dec 15 00:05:28 UTC 2004

evolution-connector v2.0.3 has been released by the gnome team as the
current stable version.
It fixes a bug with connecting to an OWA server that uses forms based
authentciation with SSL protection.
Could I please beg for this update to be packaged and released?

I've tested this version of evolution connector on a Debian box and it
worked fine.  The version of connector (2.0.2) that comes with FC3
doesn't work in my offices exchange environment.