Mounting DOS drive

I've just installed Fedora 3 on a PC with 2 hard disks. I'm dual booting Windows XP and Fedora using grubb. When I look under the System Tools>Hardware Browser, both disks appear. the dos disk shows fat32. However, when I try to mount the disk using the "User Mount Tool" under System Tools>Disk Management, I get the following error message: "There are no filesystems which you are allowed to mount or unmount. Contact your administrator." (Unfortunately, I am the administrator.)

I used to mount dos drives in Red Hat 9 with no problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom Capehart