How to make a usbpen bootable?

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 13:45:44 UTC 2004

xbupt-fedora at yahoo.com.cn wrote:
> I've asked the question a week ago, but have not got any input.
>
> Therefore, I ask again: How to copy the boodisk.img to a usbpen and make it bootable?

You have been replied to.

See
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-December/msg03472.html
for the archive of your original post and links to responses.

You will normally receive responses to your emails on the list and only
on the list, and you should expect to send them there too.

In case you are unfamiliar with this protocol, I am sending you a copy
directly to your e-mail address. But this won't normally happen.

James.
--
E-mail address: james | When I was young I wanted to be a fireman, but I
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | dropped that idea when they explained to me that