Replace kernel with newer rpm on install?

J. Epperson epperson at alumni.unc.edu
Wed Dec 15 14:42:12 UTC 2004

Yep, that would be the "A" path, but as you say there's insufficient doc
to create FC3 driver disk.  I cancelled even trying after reading a bug
post from someone who had worked through all the RH driver disc doc but
could not create an FC3 driver disk.  There are posts that the rawhide
kernel update rpm takes care of it, but no posts on how to apply it.