Fedora Core Installation question

Elizabeth Chaille echaille at stetson.edu
Wed Dec 15 21:17:17 UTC 2004

I can see files and folders when I view the contents of the CD.  And I think my computer is set to boot from CD.  The restore disc that came with the machine is a CD, so I assume that means it can boot from CD.  But, I do I check just to make sure?  How do I check this if my machine is an older E-Machines computer.  It's about 4 or 5 years old, if that helps at all.

Thanks again.

Liz