Triggering the website to send Spam

Littleguru littleguru at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 16 00:22:46 UTC 2004

Thanks  Alexander
yes ,  the first paragraph of your answer completely is my question .
how do they send email with the users that are not exist on the domain ,
and spam other domains .
so there is no way to prevent this ? unless bloking outgoing email of
innocent-domain.com
well , most of my problems are related to the users that are not exist
on that particular website,
and if you introduce me document that shows how do they do this I will
be appreciate .

and  I didn't undersand matthew suggestion about forging the form
address !!!
how do they forge the address , and would you please send me some links
to good documents so
i can improve myself  in spam and email problems .

thanks