WINE in FC3

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Thu Dec 16 03:29:07 UTC 2004

> Hi
>

> > Very recently, my alma mater Penn State announced that they strongly
> > discourage students and faculty members to use IE on or off campus.  But
> > our nation's top intellectual property agency still wants everyone to
> > use IE.   Isn't this funny?
> >

> kind of dangerous. write a email to them highlighting the security
> issues. they should atleast be aware of that
>
> --
> Regards,
> Rahul Sundaram

Actually, it sound more like a Homeland Security issue.  Shouldn't the
Federal government use and supply a high quality OS to State and local
governments?  But then again they may be able to talk to each other and
something might get done :-)  HEY, if we pay for it we should get a copy
too!  Hum... could the controlling interest of Microsoft be sold to a
foreign country?  That's a bit spooky.  Sorry for the ramble.

Tim...

--
                       _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )