Downloading mail from an exchange account

William Lovaton walovaton at yahoo.com.mx
Thu Dec 16 05:05:52 UTC 2004

Anand, thanx for the response.

I don't mean a laptop.  I am talking about downloading the mail to my
desktop system.  Think about it like an OutLook client with local
folders.  So I can save the mails in my office desktop hard drive while
releasing my quota in the exchange server.

I think it can be done via filters but I don't want to do it that way.
It should be done in an easier and more intuitive way.

Something like hitting "Send and Receive".

-William