Fedora Core 3 Newbie

delir!um delirium at expansionmedia.de
Wed Dec 15 21:12:24 UTC 2004

Hello out there,

I am another newbie, who needs your help. I have several questions to
you concerning my hardware. I would like to get all my hardware
components to work on Linux and leave the world of windows for good.

1. Does anybody have some experience with this Notebook: Acer Ferrari
3200?
2. Does anybody have an idea how I can get my ATI Radeon Mobility 9700
to work on this Notebook with 3D acceleration. I want to play CS Source
and HL2 ;-)
3. It's important to get to work my WLAN Card either because of my
Router at Home, I hate long cables.

Kind regards,
delirium