(no subject)

ne... guhvies at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 01:28:55 UTC 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:19:35 -0800 (PST), Francisco Useche
<fuseche at soe.ucsc.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to have some advice on which chipset to use.
> I am planning to install fedora core3 either in a motherboard
> with chipset nvidia nforce3 or chipset VIA K8T800Pro.
> Could you please give me some feedback on this issue?
I have a Gigabyte GA-K8NS Ultra-939 with nForce3 250.
It works. I had to go thru a couple of hoops on install due
to the nVidia FX5200 in it but that was no biggie.

N.Emile...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest