LILO config problems

Cyber Source peter at cybersource.us
Fri Dec 17 03:03:12 UTC 2004

I would NOT use the windows loader. Boot the box with either disk 1 or
the rescue cd, mount the system, from the prompt type "grub-install
/dev/hda" without the quotes, assuming you have an IDE drive set as
master on the first channel. Then check /boot/grub/grub.conf to make
sure that your linux is in one of the stanza's.

--
cybersource.us
                         115 Richfield Road