Flash Player for FC3 64 bit

delir!um delirium at expansionmedia.de
Fri Dec 17 10:35:34 UTC 2004

Hi Michael,

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 10:17 +0000, Michael A. Peters wrote:

> It would be easier to look at your wish list if it was text or rtf - I
> don't have OO.o installed, though maybe AbiWord can read it - nope, it
> opens, but is jibberish.

Wish list for Fedora Core 3 (Note: 64 bit version):

     1. Mobility Radeon 9700 driver

     2. Broadcom WLAN drive

     3. Flash Player 7 plug in for Mozilla Firefox

     4. Map24.com Java Plugin working

> I'm not sure, but I thought that 32 bit software worked on 64 bit -
> maybe you need a 32-bit browser to use 32 bit plugins?

Well, does it make sense to have 64 bit machine and use 32 bit
programs/plug ins? And if it is possible - tell me how I can use wrapper
in order to get my WLAN Card made by Broadcom to work ;-)

--
delir!um <delirium at expansionmedia.de>